IT teams had their hands full with digital transformation and modernization initiatives before the world suddenly came to a halt with a pandemic. Enterprises had to quickly pivot overnight to build and strengthen online businesses, shift customer engagement models, empower a remote workforce, and protect their assets as cyberattacks surge. From cloud, data centers to edge, enterprises are rethinking their networking and security strategies, priorities, technologies, and investment decisions to be better prepared for the unexpected.
Attend this exclusive virtual event sponsored by Intel and VMware NSX to prepare your organization for the digital future.
- Hear from Intel and VMware experts specializing in software-defined network architecture design
- Learn to secure remote workforce with identity firewall and native intrusion detection and prevention
- ELearn the building blocks to support diverse application workloads in multi-cloud environments
- Understand how to automate your network for business continuity and disaster recovery
- Simplify connectivity between edge to core to cloud with SD-WAN